Young sun embroidery pdf pattern and instructions is an excellent project for hand embroidery beginners. Add a smiling face to your clothes and enjoy every stitch! Bright colors of the design will look great on both dark and light fabrics. This embroidery pattern comes with fully guided instructions. In addition, a detailed step-by-step tutorial with photos and links to video lessons will make your crafting experience joyful and stress-free.
Inside the downloaded document, you will find:
- Material list
- Printable embroidery pattern
- Stitch guide
- Color guide
- Instructions for pattern transfer
- Step by step embroidery instructions with photos
- Instructions for finishing your embroidery in a hoop
- List of embroidery resources – video tutorials and articles
Some technical information:
- The size of the downloadable pdf document – 14 pages.
- The hoop size for this design is 10 cm (4 inches).
- The dimensions of the Young sun embroidery design – 9 x 9 cm (3,5 x 3,5 inches).
- The pattern is written in English.
- This listing is for digital files only and does not include any supplies beyond the information contained in the PDF.
After the payment is accepted, you will see a pattern download link on the screen. Click on it and download this flower embroidery pattern right away. Also, you will get an e-mail with a link to download the pattern. Besides that, the pattern download link will be available on your profile when you log in.