Solar system design for hand embroidery is a great embroidery project for beginners. This pdf pattern in bright sunny colors would perfectly suit the jeans or trousers’ back pocket. Also, you can embroider this design on a t-shirt, tote bag, or a string backpack, make a banner, or frame it in a hoop and decorate your children’s room. This simple motive would perfectly suit the bed linen of your child or even a tea towel.
Inside the downloaded document, you will find:
- Material list
- Printable embroidery pattern
- Stitch guide
- Color guide
- Instructions for pattern transfer
- Step by step embroidery instructions with photos
- Instructions for finishing your embroidery in a hoop
- List of embroidery resources – video tutorials and articles
Some technical information:
- The size of the downloadable pdf document – 16 pages.
- The hoop size for this design is 10 cm (4 inches).
- The dimensions of the Solar system design – 9,5 x 9,5 cm (3,7 x 3,7 inches).
- The pattern is written in English.
- This listing is for digital files only and does not include any supplies beyond the information contained in the PDF.
After the payment is accepted, you will see a pattern download link on the screen. Click on it and download this flower embroidery pattern right away. Also, you will get an e-mail with a link to download the pattern. Besides that, the pattern download link will be available on your profile when you log in.