Eclipse design for hand embroidery is a great project for beginners. Embroider this simple Eclipse motive to:
- Embellish your clothes or accessories
- Decorate a T-shirt
- Add an extra touch to a tote bag or a string backpack
- Personalize your child’s clothes
- Make a banner or a hoop art to decorate your home
Inside the downloaded pdf document, you will find:
- Material list
- Printable embroidery pattern
- Stitch guide
- Color guide
- Instructions for pattern transfer
- Step by step embroidery instructions with photos
- Instructions for finishing your embroidery in a hoop
- List of embroidery resources – video tutorials and articles
Some technical information:
- The size of the downloadable pdf document – 14 pages.
- The hoop size for this design is 10 cm (4 inches).
- The dimensions of the Eclipse design – 9 x 9 cm (3,5 x 3,5 inches).
- The pattern is written in English.
- This listing is for digital files only and does not include any supplies beyond the information contained in the PDF.
After the payment is accepted, you will see a pattern download link on the screen. Click on it and download this flower embroidery pattern right away. Also, you will get an e-mail with a link to download the pattern. Besides that, the pattern download link will be available on your profile when you log in.