Basic floral design for hand embroidery, embroidery pdf pattern with four color pallets is a quick and easy DIY embroidery project.
Use this design to embellish your t-shirts or add it to the back pocket of your jeans!
Basic hand embroidery stitches make this project approachable, even for hand embroidery beginners. And if you need some guidance – I added the links to video tutorials of each hand embroidery stitch you will need.
This embroidery pattern comes with fully guided instructions. Inside the downloaded document of this basic floral design, you will find:
- The full-size printable stitching pattern
- Color guide (DMC embroidery floss) for four colorways
- Stitch guide
- Material list
- Embroidery tips
- Instructions for transferring pattern
- Stitching instructions with step by step photos and links to video lessons of all the stitches you will need
- Instructions for finishing your hoop (with step by step photos)
Some technical information:
- The size of the downloadable pdf document – 16 pages.
- The hoop size for this design is 10 cm (4 inches).
- The dimensions of the finished flower – 8 x 10 cm (3 x 4 inches).
- The pattern is written in English.
- This listing is for digital files only and does not include any supplies beyond the information contained in the PDF.
After the payment is accepted, you will see a pattern download link on the screen. Click on it and download this flower embroidery pattern right away. Also, you will get an e-mail with a link to download the design. Besides that, the pattern download link will be available on your profile when you log in.