Baby Moon design for hand embroidery is a great embroidery project for beginners. A simple hand embroidery design with Baby Moon behind the cloud motive in light blue, grey, and yellow colors would perfectly suit the jeans or trousers’ back pocket. Also, you can embroider this design on a t-shirt, tote bag, or a string backpack, make a banner, or frame it in a hoop and decorate your children’s room. The bright colors of this embroidery pattern will look great both on the dark and light-colored fabric.
Inside the downloaded pdf document, you will find:
- Material list
- Printable embroidery pattern
- Stitch guide
- Color guide
- Instructions for pattern transfer
- Step by step embroidery instructions with photos
- Instructions for finishing your embroidery in a hoop
- List of embroidery resources – video tutorials and articles
Some technical information:
- The size of the downloadable pdf document – 14 pages.
- The hoop size for this design is 10 cm (4 inches).
- The dimensions of the baby Moon design – 7,5 x 8 cm (2,9 x 3,1 inches).
- The pattern is written in English.
- This listing is for digital files only and does not include any supplies beyond the information contained in the PDF.
After the payment is accepted, you will see a pattern download link on the screen. Click on it and download this flower embroidery pattern right away. Also, you will get an e-mail with a link to download the pattern. Besides that, the pattern download link will be available on your profile when you log in.
There are no reviews yet.